Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rodger is an Author!

Dear Friends,

The need for Courage come in many forms.  For some, it comes in an heroic epic moment but for most it happens in the singleness of a decision moment.  For me, it was the decision to put my thoughts into writing and meet a challenge offered by many of you throughout the years.   So today I'm proud to announce that I have published my first book entitled:

THE COURAGE TO F.A.C.E. YOURSELF.

This chapter size book is the second in the on going series. " B.A.D. as you want to be!" developed by myself and my good friend Frank Kitchen.  Together, Frank and I travel the country as the BAD BAD APPLES.  The purpose of this work is to challenge and encourage you to achieve and grow in creative ways. It is a positive, powerful  quick read for teens and adults alike.  You will read this over and over again and gain new insights.  


To purchase this book , go to www.badbadapples.com to purchase using credit or debit card through PayPal. You can contact me directly via email: Rodger @ badbadapples.com or by phone at 330-313-1898.  Checks are to be mailed and made payable to:  

Sigma C Enterprises, LLC.
4786 Dressler Rd
suite 307
Canton, Ohio 44718

 Materials usually shipped within 72 hours.  A portion of the proceeds from my book are going to charity.  This years Charities are:


The Compass Retreat Centers

The Compass Retreat Center is a 501(c)(3) For Impact organization which provides innovative retreat settings for veterans and those who love them to assist in healing, reconnecting and thriving following deployment. It provides a road map to navigate and bridge the gap between military and civilian life.

The Canton Relay of Life

This annual event is designed to Celebrate the lives of those who continue to battle the ravages of cancer, Remember those you have past on and Fight Back through research funding to find a cure.

It is my prayer that as you read this book it will impact your life and be a blessing in untold ways.  Be on the look out for more to come. Thanks for your support.
 
Rodger

No comments:

Post a Comment